Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been tagged...

The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1.Several people would say that this is an OCD but, I would disagree. I am a clean freak! I don't just mean clean I mean CLEAN! I clean in places no one would ever think of. I usually don't like other people to help me because I will go back and clean it again.

2.I love to cook. I make almost anything, but I do have my favorites. I like to bake as well and we always have lots of treats around.

3.I have this weird sense of smell. I can smell anything, anywhere and I will not spot until I figure out what it is. Most of these smells are bad smells. (I have a tendency to smell my food as well).

4. I am a habitual runner. I have been known to get a good run in even if it is at midnight. I usually get up every morning and run before I really start my day. It helps me get through the day.

5.One of my pet peeves is when I am out shopping and I inadvertently walk into some one's gas trail. What makes it even worse is when one my kids, in there loudest voice, yells "Mom did you toot"?.

6.Sadly and as difficult as it is to admit, I am in fact a reality t.v. junkie! Some of my favorites include The Amazing race, Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, and of course DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER!

Now I choose to tag the following people: Brooke Turner, Robyn Candland, Erika Johnson, and Becky Hansen.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Your pet peeve is sooo funny/gross. I can just imagine your kids. hahahahaha. I'm glad I am not the only one watching Dog the Bounty Hunter!

Robyn said...

You chose half of the people I would tag! Am I going to have to make new blog friends so I can play tag?