Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Priceless...





I figured it was time to get my boys pictures done since Jackson was turning 8, Mason was 4, and I have not had Cooper's picture taken since he was 1 month old. Most picture day are hectic and by the time you actually get the pictures taken you are lucky to get one good one. Well not this time I had a great photographer and I mean great! She took so many great shots I do not know how I will ever decide which one I am going to get. When I say that they are priceless I mean that I always see these kinds of picture's but not of my kids! I can not wait to get them framed and on the wall to look at everyday!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Miranda, those are so darling. What beautiful boys you have. I want to see all of them!

Emily said...

What handsome boys!!! I love the pictures. Happy Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day.

Amanda said...

I know what you mean about pictures. We are getting ours done next week and I am already stressing about it. My family is NOT photogenic. Your pictures turned out great.

Kristen said...

So cute. Your boys are gorgeous. And in that picture of Cooper by himself, he looks just like Ben!

Johnsons of Haymarket said...

Just precious! I am sure you will cherish those forever! Cooper is so adorable!

The Walkers said...

I agree, she got some really awesome shots of your boys. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

chelon:) said...

you have such beautiful boys! i love the pictures.

mjs ashworth said...

so cute!

Marci Morgan said...

Miranda, I love those pictures. I want the same girl to do our pictures. I love them. Your blog is sooo cute!!!

theoskilanecfamily said...

Those are awsome pictures of your boys. Who did them? You will have to give me her name! I also know how it is when you can't get any good shots of your kids but those are absolutely wonderful!

Michelle and Andrew said...

what hotties! i am glad they will be tall maybe sydney will have someone to date one day! hahahaha. thanks for the kidnapping this morning, what a great friend! turning 30 isn't all that bad!

Jonah said...

Ime across your engagement picture last night! So cute! Hope all is well.

Chelsey said...

The pictures look great. That's so nice that you found a good photographer. Andrew's mom has one of the cute pictures of the boys hanging up and I love looking at it. They are handsome guys!