Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Heart NY!

In May my sister's sweet husband sent her and I to New York for a girls trip! We had so much fun! It started off a little rough with the delays but once we were in NY the fun didn't stop! We walked from sun up until sun down. We saw WICKED and Shrek. Which were both so good! (I liked Wicked just a bit more) We shopped, ate,ate,ate and ate! We had lots of yummy food. We saw the Statue of Liberty, Eilis island, Empire State Building, ground zero, road the subway, took taxi's, went to the temple, Regis and Kelly, Today show, Tavern on the Green, Carnegie Deli, walked Central park,laughed and enjoyed each other so much! Thank you so much Richard and Melissa for a wonderful trip!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Miranda, it looks like you had so much fun...I want to see more pictures. You and your sister are both BEAUTIFUL!!

emcghee said...

So I guess I'm retarded or something, I couldn't get the pictures to come up, when I hit the play button I just would get a blank screen on smile box--I'll try later. But it sounds like you guys had a great time, and you did tons of stuff!

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun! You guys sure packed a ton of things in, what a blast.

Michelle and Andrew said...

so amazing, i am so jealous. we will have to plan a girl's trip one day--that would be a blast.

Megan said...

So fun! I go to NYC in October and reading about your trip makes me all the more excited.

chelon:) said...

wow! is there anything you girls didn't do? that looks like so much fun. you both look beautiful too :) hope you and your fam are well!