Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jackson's 1st day of 2nd Grade






Well Jackson started 2nd grade and he was able to go to a brand spanken' new school. Carolyn Reedom Elementary the home of the Explores! He was so excited to start that he wanted to go to bed early on Sunday night so the morning would come quicker. It was like watching him on Christmas morning. His teachers name is Ms. Scrofoni. I absolutely love her she is wonderful. I think he will have another great year, he is a very good student and loves to learn new things. He is also playing TACKLE football for the first time this year. Can I say I am a little nervous. Jackson is afraid of a fly if it is flying around him. I can't even imagine what he is going to do when he has football in hand and he is being chased by people. Maybe he will be like Forrest Gump and just RUN!

1 comment:

Michelle and Andrew said...

We are too young to have kids in school right? Oh yeah I am turning 30 soon! Jackson looks sharp on his first day. Have a great weekend we will miss you!