Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy 32nd Birthday to ME!


The Girls

Opening Presents

Birthday Wishes!

I had such a fun birthday this year. I woke up to my phone ringing off the hook with people calling me to wish me a happy birthday. My dear friend Michelle and her husband took me out to lunch at a yummy Tai restaurant. Then I was off to get a Massage!!!! It was so nice! We had soccer practice and then off to Cheeburger Cheeburger! When we came home Ben and the kids gave me gifts (thanks to everyone for the great gifts! I love my new jeans) then it was birthday cake time my favorite. I know that most of you who really know me I love cake and that is the most important thing on my birthday! Ben got me this red velvet cake with this yummy cream cheese frosting. We left for AZ on Friday morning and my family was so awesome they had a fun party with Costco cake! (thanks Jesica) We also hit the Melting Pot my favorite restaurant! When we came home my fabulous friends took me out to dinner at Mimi's Cafe! Thank you so much for the great time and great gifts! You guys are so awesome!

4 comments:

The Nash Family said...

Happy Birthday! And Mimi's, we are getting one of those here soon. I hear it is great!

Robyn said...

I am so glad that you have friends in Vegas who take care of you...because clearly I do not anymore! I am so ashamed!

chelon:) said...

happy birthday! it looks like you have a lot of wonderful friends to celebrate with :) i can't believe how old we are getting :) tooooo old!

Marci Morgan said...

Hey, will you e-mail me your e-mail address? I decided to protect my blog. My e-mail is madmorg@embarqmail.com.