Saturday, February 27, 2010

SOOOO LONG.....

I know I go through phase where I post and then I don't! I am committed to post again! We have been busy and I can't get the pictures to upload on my computer (I am still working on that). Pictures will be posted later. No need to go over the last six months. Holiday's were great they were spent traveling and with family which is always fun. The boys are doing well we celebrated Cooper's 2nd birthday with a party to Pump It Up and monkey cupcakes. He is so fun I have him all to myself all day and he is a joy to be around. Mason is in all day Kindergarten and is doing well he is reading well and loves his teacher. But for some reason he has ruined 8 pairs of jeans with holes in the knees. I am not quite sure what he is doing at school. He teacher did send home a general note to all the parents to please not send your child to school with holes in there pants. I refuse to buy any more because it wont be long before we are where shorts! Jackson is doing really well in school he just received student of the month award. His teacher said she has seen Jackson really grow this year and how proud of him she is. He is a really good helper and is always nice to his brothers. I hope this brings some of you up to speed and I hope I can be better at posting!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay Miranda!!! You're back! :) I'm excited to see pictues and hear what else you have to say, although we talk everyday and I do know every detail of your life! :) It's still fun to follow along on the blog! Love you!

Jake and Haylee Ashworth said...

Yay! You posted and you even got your back ground changed I'm so proud of you!

Alan said...

Good to get updated on our LV family! See you guys soon.


Alan

emcghee said...

Hey there, look who's alive! I never see you . . . o.k, every once and a while when I get to church. Anyway, it was nice to read about the boys, I hear you on the holes in the jeans, my Cooper has the same problem. See Ya around!

Chelsey said...

Glad to see you are back. Those are cute things you shared about your boys. Way to go Jackson! Andrew and I are laughing about Mason and his jeans. We are wondering what he is doing at school... Miss you guys.